Build, Protect and Test Your Network
HyperQube is a “cyber range as a service” offering that enables enterprises to quickly and easily build an exact copy of any IT infrastructure. Our virtualized test environments can be built in minutes and just as easily modified, re-used and shared. With the ability to look to the future and explore infrastructures in a risk-free environment, engineers will save hours on labor, security officers will feel assured and executives will conserve thousands of dollars.
Zero Trust Virtual Design Studio
Most enterprise organizations recognize the value of implementing a Zero Trust cybersecurity strategy. The trouble is that many vendors claim to have the best solution for your organization. Testing these solutions can be costly, time-consuming, and overwhelming. HyperQube makes this process painless by allowing you to quickly test any solution before implementing into your production environment.
- Reduce POC’s costs by 90%
- Evaluate complex vendor solutions in hours, not weeks
- Provides a malware sandbox to test cybersecurity solutions
- Quickly create complex environments to spin up real world scenarios
- Perfectly mimics your production network
- Create a library of environments that can be deployed in seconds
Super Charge Your Sales Pipeline
The sales cycle for Enterprise Technology solutions is painfully long. Most prospects drop out of the funnel between first contact and the initial demo. The time it takes the internal team to build the demo can destroy your momentum with a deal. WIth HyperQube you do not need to call your Engineers for a demo or POC, any Sales Engineer can build and deploy demos and POC’s on-demand.
- Reduce customer demo time and cost by 90%
- Provide a custom POC within minutes, not weeks
- Drastically reduce your sales cycle and remove obstacles to buy
- Quickly create complex environments to spin up real-world scenarios
- Mimic your customer’s production network
- Create a library of demos that can be deployed in seconds
In the News – DCInno: How HyperQube is Cloning IT Infrastructure for Cisco, Forrester and the U.S. Government
May 23, 2019 - So, you’ve got this fancy new cybersecurity technology. Before a virus or cyberattack comes along, how do you know if it works? Craig Stevenson grappled with the answer to that question while working at Raytheon. He found it effective to make a...read more
May 8, 2019 - D.C.-based cybersecurity startup HyperQube has secured a $500,000 seed round with participation from CIT Gap Fund, MACH37, Adam Ghetti, CEO of Ionic Security, Michael Wellman, CEO of Virgil Security, Dmitry Dain, CTO at Virgil and local investor...read more
HyperQube to use funds to meet immense demand for simplified and automated web-browser based virtualization services. Washington, D.C., May 8, 2019 – HyperQube, a web browser-based digitization and virtualization provider, has raised a round of seed funding for...read more