Copy and Paste for the Cloud
The HyperQube platform provides IT teams with the ability to replicate entire cloud networks with the click of a button. Companies benefit by reducing overall virtualization spend by up to 80% while eliminating the waste associated with replicating infrastructure. HyperQube is cloud-agnostic, with current API support for both VMWare and AWS.
Zero Trust Virtual Design Studio
Most enterprise organizations recognize the value of implementing a Zero Trust cybersecurity strategy. The trouble is that many vendors claim to have the best solution for your organization. Testing these solutions can be costly, time-consuming, and overwhelming. HyperQube makes this process painless by allowing you to quickly test any solution before implementing into your production environment.
- Reduce POC costs by 90%
- Evaluate complex vendor solutions in hours, not weeks
- Provides a malware sandbox to test cybersecurity solutions
- Quickly create complex environments to spin up real world scenarios
- Perfectly mimics your production network
- Create a library of environments that can be deployed in seconds
Super Charge Your Sales Pipeline
The sales cycle for Enterprise Technology solutions is painfully long. Most prospects drop out of the funnel between first contact and the initial demo. The time it takes the internal team to build the demo can destroy your momentum with a deal. WIth HyperQube you do not need to call your Engineers for a demo or POC, any Sales Engineer can build and deploy demos and POCs on-demand.
- Reduce customer demo time and cost by 90%
- Provide a custom POC within minutes, not weeks
- Drastically reduce your sales cycle and remove obstacles to buy
- Quickly create complex environments to spin up real-world scenarios
- Mimic your customer’s production network
- Create a library of demos that can be deployed in seconds
In the News
Keylogging: What is it? How does it work? How do hackers use this technique to gather intelligence? As a sub-technique of “Input Capture” from the MITRE ATT&CK framework, Keylogging is the most prevalent type of input capture hackers use to intercept...
Bad actors have infiltrated your network. But, how do you know you're compromised? Watch as Craig Stevenson, CEO of HyperQube and Gabe Martinez, CEO of Analytica42 demonstrate: All the steps of a Mimikatz attack How Credential Dumping enables Lateral Movement How to...
Click to watch our CEO Craig Stevenson and Evgeniy Kharam, VP Cybersecurity Solution Architecture at Herjavec Group talk about HyperQube and how to quickly build environments.