Copy and Paste for the Cloud
The HyperQube platform provides IT teams with the ability to replicate entire cloud networks with the click of a button. Companies benefit by reducing overall virtualization spend by up to 80% while eliminating the waste associated with replicating infrastructure. HyperQube is cloud-agnostic, with current API support for both VMWare and AWS.
Zero Trust Virtual Design Studio
Most enterprise organizations recognize the value of implementing a Zero Trust cybersecurity strategy. The trouble is that many vendors claim to have the best solution for your organization. Testing these solutions can be costly, time-consuming, and overwhelming. HyperQube makes this process painless by allowing you to quickly test any solution before implementing into your production environment.
- Reduce POC costs by 90%
- Evaluate complex vendor solutions in hours, not weeks
- Provides a malware sandbox to test cybersecurity solutions
- Quickly create complex environments to spin up real world scenarios
- Perfectly mimics your production network
- Create a library of environments that can be deployed in seconds
Super Charge Your Sales Pipeline
The sales cycle for Enterprise Technology solutions is painfully long. Most prospects drop out of the funnel between first contact and the initial demo. The time it takes the internal team to build the demo can destroy your momentum with a deal. WIth HyperQube you do not need to call your Engineers for a demo or POC, any Sales Engineer can build and deploy demos and POCs on-demand.
- Reduce customer demo time and cost by 90%
- Provide a custom POC within minutes, not weeks
- Drastically reduce your sales cycle and remove obstacles to buy
- Quickly create complex environments to spin up real-world scenarios
- Mimic your customer’s production network
- Create a library of demos that can be deployed in seconds
In the News
New hires will help company meet the intensive need from enterprises and government for better tools to create, develop and distribute virtual infrastructure. Washington, D.C., November 10, 2020 – HyperQube, the “copy and paste for infrastructure” provider,...
Source: Center for Innovative Technology Herndon, VA, Feb. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Center for Innovative Technology (CIT) today announced that CIT GAP Funds has invested in Arlington, VA-based HyperQube, a cyber range as a service offering that enables...
HyperQube Hires Jessica Crytzer as Chief Revenue Officer and Kevin Chapman as Chief Technology Officer
New hires will help company meet the intensive need from enterprises and government for better tools to create, develop and distribute virtual infrastructure. Washington, D.C., June 17, 2019 - HyperQube, a web browser-based digitization and virtualization...